a girl's best friend. . .

a girl's best friend. . .

When do you dine out?

Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Introduction

As I sat in my living room engulfed by the aroma of fresh bamboo intertwined with ginger vanilla, I was inspired. Inspired by the movie Julie & Julia, and the fact that Julia Child wore pearls in her kitchen. As a newlywed, I often find my rings…and my husband’s ring lying around the kitchen somewhere. The answer to the question ‘why’… Who seriously wants ranch dressing, egg whites, lemon zest, or bread crumbs in their diamonds? I had an epiphany while sitting here…why not write about my cooking and the many tricks and tweaks I’ve learned and thought up?

I honestly don’t feel at my best when I’m cooking or baking in sweats. As I strive to be the most fabulous that I can be, why not take it up a notch and put on diamonds as I produce fantabulous dishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment